Chase Products Co. is an environmentally responsible company:
- Chase premixes its aerosol cleaners, disinfectants, insecticides, etc., in exacting proportions. You never have to measure or mix, or risk using a solution that's too strong to be safe or too weak to be effective.
- With aerosol products, you spray the precise amount you need. There's minimum waste, and nothing to spill.
- Chase packages its aerosol products in sealed containers. There is never any spoilage, never any cans of dried-up furniture polish.
- Volatile organic compounds (VOCs) exist in some products, whether they're in bottles, aerosol containers, or puddles on the ground. Aerosol propellants add only a small percentage of the VOCs occuring naturally. Chase is working hard to see that every product has the lowest VOC level possible.
- Chlorofluorocarbon (CFC) propellants have not been used in aerosol manufacturing since 1978 (except in some specific medical applications).
- Recycling? All aerosol cans contain a minimum of 25% recycled steel and, after use, can be recycled in a growing number of communities.
Our point is that it's important for us to distribute products that are as environmentally friendly as possible—because it's our children, and yours, who will inherit the world that we create.